Printer Canon MG5220 Review & Specs
The Canon Pixma MG5220 color inkjet multifunction(print/scan/copy) provides powerful rate and output quality, and it is competitively priced ($150 at August 25, 2010).
The Canon installment software automatically adds to the printer on a Mac–a rarity. Many home-oriented MFPs like the MG5220 lack an automatic document feeder for scanning multipage files. We miss it with this otherwise competent machine. Memory card slots support CompactFlash, Memory Stick, SD Card, and XD-Picture Card.
On Plain Paper
printing mainly text with some easy monochrome images, the MG5220 posted a speedy outcome of 7.8 pages a second on a PC and 8 ppm to a Mac. Snapshot-size photographs averaged a speedy 2.3 ppm on the PC. A higher-res, full-page photograph on our Mac understandably took more nearly two minutes.
Color scanning was quickly, also, while gruesome copies landed in the center of the pack in general. At any given rate, the MG5220 is apparently quieter than many printers.
On output, it fared about as well as it did on a rate. In the default settings, we use for analyzing, its text quality was rather pleasant, however, the output turned almost laser-like when we picked High quality from the motorist (carrying a small speed hit). Such outcomes are best for company correspondence and so on.
In terms of images, test photographs that seemed too glowing on plain paper had been nothing short of great on Canon’s own photo paper. Scans of color photographs tended to appear dim, but monochrome scans and copies were gaudy.
The ink prices are fair. The different inks incorporate a $16, 341-page black cartridge (4.7 cents per page) and $14 cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges lasting between 500 and 520 pages (2.7 to 2.8 cents per page). The committed photograph black, also $14, lasts for approximately 660 photo pictures (or adds a small sum to a normal record ). A four-color page will cost approximately 13 bucks.
To get a similar model with an automatic document feeder, have a look at the Canon Pixma MX350. To comment on this guide along with other PCWorld articles, see our Facebookwebpage or our Twitter feed.
Canon MG5220 Driver Download Installation Guide
|For OS 32 Bit / mp68-win-mg5200-1_05-ejs.exe||19 MB||DOWNLOAD|
|For OS 54 Bit / mp68-win-mg5200-1_05-ejs.exe||19 MB||DOWNLOAD|
- Look for the Canon MG5220 driver on the driverprinter.net website because it’s all complete.
- After you visit the website, your driver is downloaded immediately
- Then wait until the process is complete
- After the download process is complete Open the storage folder that was downloaded on your computer
- See the download results Canon MG5220 with the name as shown on the website
- Double-click to open “winrar”
- Look for “setup” double-click for the installation process
- Follow the steps by clicking next to continue
- Done to completion install Canon MG5220
- Open the control panel by pressing Ctrl + R type control panel, enter
- Look at the Program menu Select uninstall a program, click here
- Look for the Canon MG5220 driver program, double click
- Wait for the screen to uninstall
- Click next to continue the process of uninstalling the Canon MG5220 driver
- Wait until it’s finished and make sure the control panel no longer has Canon MG5220 drivers
This Driver Canon MG5220 Compatible With All Series “Windows”
Each type of system operation will be different from the installation or uninstall process, so we only need to complete the outline
See Also: Driver Printer Our
“https://driver-printer.net” is a website that provides the need to download Driver Printer Canon MG5220. Drivers and all types of printers needed and will be updated according. to the development of printer devices. All drivers that we provide are the latest versions for Driver Driver Printer Canon MG5220 Driver. Please report if you have a problem with the download link, by contacting Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.